Steven Namihas, M.D.
After completing my undergraduate education at Loma Linda University, I obtained a medical degree from the University of California, Irvine. Internship took place at U.C.-Davis and family practice residency was completed in Redding.After 4 years of private practice, I went into full-time work teaching residents at Mercy Medical Center, Redding. The favorite part of my job is procedure training, including minor surgery and vasectomies.
• Loma Linda University, La Sierra, CA, 1982
• University of California, Irvine Medical School, 1987
• UC Davis/Shasta-Cascade Family Practice Residency Program, 1990Certicates, Licenses and Awards:
• California Physician and Surgeons License
• Diplomat, American Board of Family Practice
• Mercy-Redding Family Practice preceptor of the Year—2